Friday, July 27, 2012

Six Quick Ways Your Website Benefits From Blogging Part 2


5. A blog on it's own domain name can dothat as well, but the link from it to yourname.comis going to carry more weight.
6. Getting the spiders to find all of your new websites. I find that because I have several blogs, if I want to get my or a client's new website crawled by the search engines I can do it faster by adding a link to my blogs than I can by submitting to the search engines. Because I update my blogs daily, the spider crawls the blog a lot and follows the links there. I have seen this work for getting a website crawled within 3 days. This only works for a blog that has been regularly updated for awhile. (around 6 months or more).
As I said above, these are only the benefits you get from blogging as it applies to your website. What I haven't mentioned is that by building up a steadyreadership on a blog, you will gain a lot of new customers. They get to know youand trust you by reading your blog everyday.
I welcome all comments and suggestions. There are a lot of other advantages to your website, but the six I have just mentioned should be enough to get you started blogging right away!

Note:
GOOD FOR YOU AND SPIRIT OKAY!

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Cerpen666

-Cerpen666-Only-

RECENT POSTS

Cerpen666-blog-

POPULAR POSTS

Cerpen666-
 

LOVE IS TO ACCEPT OTHERS FOR WHAT THEY ARE Copyright © 2011-2012 BloggerTemplate is Designed by Cerpen666