The other day I was searching for business loans and the first few pages were all listings from the UK even though I was on the main search engine, and not the Google.uk. If I had wanted a loan, I had to search several pages deep to find on in the US.
Pay per click sites:
1. Yahoo! Search Marketing has a well organized system.
2. Miva distributes your keyword text ads throughout a distribution partner network.
3. GoClick no monthly fee, no startup fee, and low 1 cent CPC
4. 7Search results appear in over 35% of the top 150 search engines
5. Kanoodle has partnerships with sites CNET, DogPile, NetZero and more
6. Search123 sports some cool tools to help you control your pay-per-click budget.
There are MANY other search engines and advertising opportunities for you outthere. Just look around to find them. After awhile you will see that Google is not the only phone company in town even though they act like it!
Traffic Generation Related Articles :