Follow the following seven solid pieces of advice and watch what happens to your campaign.
1. Stay out of the top three positions where the lowest quality impulse clicks are most abundantly found
2. Get better traffic by improving your CTR by improving your ad.
3. Being in position 4-8 can be more lucrative by bringing in the more educated and serious buyers and keeping that cost per click down.
4. Don't be afraid of running the ad on the second page for higher qualified traffic. Remember, the game is to hit theperfect balance between price and position.
5. The higher the CTR you have, the more traffic you're getting and Google Adwords rewards you for a high CTR by giving you a better position
6. By continually challenging your own ads with simple split test methodology, you can improve the CTR over time. Let two ads run and keep slightly changing the one with a lower CTR in an attempt to beat the leader. This is not rocket science. This can also work with keeping two and trying to beat them with a third ad.
7. Scan your campaign and pull out the lowest converting keywords to improve your overall CTR. Don't throw them away, just separate them into their own Google Adwords Ad Groups.
Keep the following line in your head till it makes sense without thinking about it...
Related Articles :