Thursday, July 19, 2012

Are you thinking


Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
Sunny days is coming to its end,
Gloomy moon is starting to show itself,
How am I supposed to let you go when my sunny days is in your hands?
Trying to find the luminosity of the rainbows,
Alas it’s not always there to be seen,
What am I supposed to do when it turns into dark shadows?
Never love the cloud as I thought it was nothing,
But now it’s crying,
As a sign that I’m dying,
How am I going to survive if my heart keeps giving in?
So please stay in my hopeless heart,
Right now is the perfect time to love again,
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Cerpen666

-Cerpen666-Only-

RECENT POSTS

Cerpen666-blog-

POPULAR POSTS

Cerpen666-
 

LOVE IS TO ACCEPT OTHERS FOR WHAT THEY ARE Copyright © 2011-2012 BloggerTemplate is Designed by Cerpen666