Thursday, July 19, 2012

Human


This is typical , human. We all need friends to keep us company. I have lots of old and new friends. As for now, my foundation program has ended and I have to endure being all alone in my house. Well, I'm not exactly alone. My brothers are here too, but too bad, they are no like my twin. A big sigh there. Hmm I miss my best schoolmate friends ,and my best UiTM friends . I just love them. They complete me and they bring me joy and happiness.I miss those sweet moments. I just wish that somehow, one day we all get to see each other and maybe we willgo grab some food and have very long conversations., I’ve got an idea. How about I post some photos ofmy friends and I’ll describe each one of them from my own view? Hihi this is one of the interesting ideas to kill some time!So yeah, lets continue this post later with more words and pictures. Heee see ya later alligator!

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Cerpen666

-Cerpen666-Only-

RECENT POSTS

Cerpen666-blog-

POPULAR POSTS

Cerpen666-
 

LOVE IS TO ACCEPT OTHERS FOR WHAT THEY ARE Copyright © 2011-2012 BloggerTemplate is Designed by Cerpen666