Monday, July 23, 2012

How Can I Start An Internet Business With No Technical Skills? step 1


It's easy for him, hr knows about websites. It's ok for her, she understandsHTML.
I know how you feel, I felt the same way and yes I have a technical and programming development so I learnt what I needed to but what if you can't or don't want too?
That was a question that I had been thinking about for some time. You see, many years ago I used to help people to help themselves, it was probably the most satisfying work I have ever done.
With that in mind I have been wondering if I could help some other people or pointthem in the right direction at least.
Knowing what I do about running an online business, I sat down and wrote down some criteria that the right solution should meet. Any online business for a coding "virgin", if you will excuse the term, must:-
1. Provide a complete website.
2. Be able to offer services to absolute beginners and experts alike.
3. Be affordable.
4. Have clear instructions and/or trainingand preferably be fully automated .
5. Offer solutions that people outside of marketing would desire.
That seems like a tall order, but I believed I could find a solution, if I didn't then I would create one.
What really surprised me when I looked was that the solutions were there right in front of me and what surprised me more was that I had seen these solutionsand ignored them because I had seen them so often before!

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Cerpen666

-Cerpen666-Only-

RECENT POSTS

Cerpen666-blog-

POPULAR POSTS

Cerpen666-
 

LOVE IS TO ACCEPT OTHERS FOR WHAT THEY ARE Copyright © 2011-2012 BloggerTemplate is Designed by Cerpen666