Monday, July 16, 2012

Today is blah 3


some people are on IB, that's like the falcon team, but IB people are smart. (they're kinda geeks), jk mah IB friends. I haven't talked to luvbot in a while, maybe because I was not online last nite. I only got two messages in my inbox and almost no one updated, the people that I actually like reading decided not to update- wait- Amanda did, she was the only one that i didn't just skim through then roll my eyes. I miss USC a whole lot, and I kinda wish I still lived there, sigh, all this Fort Couch talk is makin me sad *sniff* I really was looking forward to 8th gradethere, because 6th rocked, no, it ROCKED. Sixth was way amazing, or in my past words "Awesome" wow, everyone, look how borin I can be in the morning. Mom says that smooth criminal song is by Micheal Jackson. Uh huh. Whatever. He's more a Tenor "oooohhhhh girrrl I loooovee yoooo oooo ooo" with like, piano. I can't see him singin that song, and plus the voice is too deep for him. Hesings like his sister. Got some new acne stuff from the outlets, if it doesn't work I'l be mad, stoopid pimples...

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Cerpen666

-Cerpen666-Only-

RECENT POSTS

Cerpen666-blog-

POPULAR POSTS

Cerpen666-
 

LOVE IS TO ACCEPT OTHERS FOR WHAT THEY ARE Copyright © 2011-2012 BloggerTemplate is Designed by Cerpen666