You are Here: Home > Google update trick
Monday, August 13, 2012
Each year, Google changes its s earch algorithms innumerable times. While most of these changes are minor, every few months Google rules out a ‘ major ’ algorithmic update that affects search results in significant ways.
In short: Old Link Building strategies are passé. To stay ahead in the game, you need to be in tune with these ever changing prerequisites .
If you thought your website could get away with:
1. Links from pages having no content
2. Poor quality links from irrelevant sites
3. Links from sites crammed with advertisements
4. Same content for multiple submissions
5. Absence of SMO in the overall SEO plan
6. Content farming with low value articles and blogs for Google/users
7. No site moderation
Your rankings will suffer!
At time, You keep a track of all these unpredictable Google updates for yourself and can not just explain but also tackle these changes before they start to hit your rankings and organic website traffic .
Apply these Link Building strategies are attuned to the latest Google Panda 3.4 update and include:
1. Incorporating links only from sites thathave good quality content, good trafficand social sharing
2. More relevant and thematic linking with high-quality content and sites
3. Steering clear of deceptive, ad-heavy sites
4. Using unique and top quality, content, every single time
5. Incorporating SMO as the best way to genmosaic123erate traffic
6. Focusing on local search that helps local business listings
Don’t Let the Panda Devour Your Rankings! Come to Us!
Contact us today, to know more. Comment Below with your site, We will conduct a free search and link building strategies for you !
Share and Enjoy Related Articles :